St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church
Nashville, TN

Austin Op. 1753 2/12 1930
Milnar 1974

GREAT (new in 1974)

8' Bourdon
4' Octave
2' Blockflote
II Mixture


8' Open Diapason
8' Flute
8' Salicional
8' Dulciana
4' Flute
8' Oboe


16' Bourdon
16' Violone
8' Flute (ext Bourdon)
8' Principal (ext Violone)

The organ was originally installed at Glen Leven Presbyterian Church. When it was replaced by a Delaware, it was stored for a number of years at St. Bart's before being rebuilt and installed by Milnar.

Source; Melvin Potts;
Organs of the U S and
Canada Database