First Cumberland Presbyterian Church
Columbia, TN

Felgemaker Op. 1274 2/7 1917
Milnar 2/8 1996

The organ is enclosed all in one swell box


8' Principal
8' Hohl Flute
8' Viola SW
4' Octave (ext)
4' Bourdon SW
2 2/3' Twelfth (prepared)
2' Super Octave (prepared)
III Mixture (prepared)
8' Trumpet SW


16' Lieblich Gedeckt SW
8' Gedeckt
8' Viola
8' Viola Celeste tc
4' Principal GT
4' Hohl Flute GT
2' Piccolo GT
1 1/3' Quint Flute (ext)
III Scharf (prepared)
8' Trumpet
4' Trumpet (ext)


16' Subbass (double pressure)
10 2/3' Bass Quinte --
8' Principal
8' Bourdon (ext)
4' Choralbass (ext)
4' Bourdon SW
IV Mixture (prepared)
16' Posaune (prepared)
8' Trumpet SW















The organ was originally installed in the Cumberland Presbyterian Church, Lawrenceburg, TN, in 1917. When the church was razed, the organ was put into storage before being sold to George Nixon, Columbia, TN, and installed in his residence in the 1960's. In 1974, the organ was given to and installed in the Columbia church. The organ was rebuilt by the Milnar Organ Co. in 1996; a second-hand Wicks console (Op. 4458 (1964) from the tornado-damaged Holy Spirit RC Church in Huntsville, AL) was rebuilt and installed at this time.

Source: Organs of the US & Canada Database;
stoplist via Ken Stein